Services - Emergency Services
TPEI offers 24/7/365 emergency service. Emergency repairs can include gearbox rebuilding on many different types of extruder boxes and other items that could put customers' lines down.
If the line goes down TPEI can get it back up and running in a quick and timely manner. Examples include changing the thrust housing on an extruder gearbox to accomodate a thrust bearing that is available from stock, and engineering and modifications of parts to solve breakage or to prolong the life of individual parts.
TPEI provides telephone support, can arrange for shipment of emergency spare parts, and can schedule a technician for on-site service.
Emergency service hotline is staffed 24/7. During regular business hours contact TPEI's Pennsylvania office for service, spare parts and repairs. After business hours and on holidays, please call the emergency hotline.
TPEI services and supports what it sells. The company believes that machine is like a child. When it leaves the nest, it isn't abandoned. TPEI's technical staff is available to help it reach its full potential. When it gets 'sick', TPEI's field service is available for "house calls" and if necessary the "emergency room" (our well equipped shop) is available 24/7. Should problems occur, TPEI has a proven record of design and modification to meet new proesses and customer's challenges.
- TPEI's service also includes sending its engineers to a customer's site to help oversee the installation of parts and/or install them.
- On new lines, TPEI can design and lay out the entire production facility, if necessary.
- Corrective Action - Our highly trained technicians are on call 24-hours a day to visit your facility. They will work with you to correct a problem or get your machine back in running condition.
- Process Issues - Our staff is fully trained in the operation of the continuous mixer and will travel to your facility to help work through any process issues.
- Laser Alignment Service - We use laser alignment equipment in the field to re-align the machine to original specifications. Alignment is critical to ensuring the machine runs efficiently over a long period of time and has been shown to eliminate coupling wear and premature bearing wear.
Register now to stay up to date on the latest news and information about our products and services.
It's free and it only takes a minute.